Friday 20 December 2013

My ideal job

My ideal job is to be a neuropsychologist. The skills and qualities I have to make this work are my professional training in psychology at the University of Chile, and I intend to do thereafter postgraduate and master's degree in neuroscience, particularly in neuropsychological screening. It would be good at this job because in addition have prepared to exercise, it seems to me quite interesting clinical, neuropsychological functions explore and treat patients with difficulties. Also consider that I have empathy and patience with people especially with children.
This type of work does not think it's as hard to find as the University has partnerships with hospitals, especially with the teaching hospital of the University of Chile, and in this country health professionals are needed. There are also units in neurological studies in the Salvador hospital and other institutions. Professional competence is difficult as there are many professionals in the field of psychology, but I trust that I will well and find my ideal job.

No comments:

Post a Comment