Friday 20 December 2013

Last semester

The first semester of this year was so relax bacause i had advanced subjects the past year, so I had just four subjects including english 3. I studied juridical psychology, educational psychology and clinical psychology.  Although few courses was studying, these were highly complex legal psychology turned out very demanding and I had to study hard in the end I passed all coursesI went at the gym of the University and I practice running in my free time, but I'm not fairly constant and I do not do sports, but I would like to go swimming or basuqetball. the challenge  I had to face was the times because I work and study,  and also stoppage were in two months at the University and that we delayed me in courses, and some health problems . I had some familiar problems but this all sorted. also studied English and learned many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment