Friday 20 December 2013

A country I'd like to visit

I would visit Egypt in Africa. I know Egypt's a country steeped in history, I love Ancient Egypt, I know it's very hot having vast deserts and its main river is the Nile I would like to be a tourist, visiting the pyramids, sphinxes and all the monuments historical and ancient cities, it seems a very mystical, ancient and full of good energy place. Since childhood I am interested in Egyptian culture and that has been one of my dreams ever travel there,but I would go alone to meet and explore the history. More than a recreational trip I'd like to be a journey of acquiring knowledge and introspective, of course when you have the means and the time to go. I would not study or tarbajar in Egypt, my interests on others. Although never rule out any possibility, however, Egypt is not a country that stands out for its advances in neuroscience so I understand, then there would be a field of work for me there. I hope to go soon

No comments:

Post a Comment