Monday 2 December 2013

2013 :)

Hi dear classmates, today iam going to talk about of good and bad points of this year 2103. The good things that happened in my life are good grades in college, I have not failed any class and my vacations in Pichilemu with my boyfriend in February, a beautifull trip.  I had a good relationship with my family and I could enjoy  time with my friends. I also noticed many likes, I buy clothes, shoes and went out to eat at good restaurants.  Situations that thit not so well, were not many, the only one was health problems, specifically  gastrointestinal problems, I had a pretty bad and I had to make many medical tests and cumbersome procedures I also spent a lot of time and money. Good thing I'm better and undisturbed.  My achievements in 2013 are cotidian things, stay stable in my work, in my relationship and in college. Another achievement is to plan and realize my trip to Colombia. I've done everything I set out to do, what I need is raise the money for my trip but overall nothing left unfinished, have all figured it was a quiet year, thank God. I have fond memories of New Year and Christmas, picnics, trips to the pool and trips to the coast.

I would like to emphasize that my birthday had a great time with all my friends, I received very nice gifts, also my anniversary couple relationship with a very delicious dinner at a lovely hotel. I am thankful for the good things I experienced, and that every time there is less to be professional. Thank you byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment