Monday 2 December 2013

Language Challenges

I think mastering the English language is very important in our day considering globalization and multiculturalism, especially in university courses. I think the English subject serves pretty, but the fact that it is mandatory, it gets a bit tedious as we increase the student load and sometimes it is difficult to adapt schedules and more difficult to get a place for class .
The use of blogs it seems to me very good and effective, I learned a lot writing and asking questions to the teacher also some topics that are of free choice makes it much more entertaining and motivating.
The aspects of my English I'd better are my vocabulary, I need to learn more words. The pronunciation I have to keep practicing because although I do not go wrong, I need a lot of practice and I could do better, and finally feel that I have a flaw to conjugate verbs and times, costs me a lot too prepositions, the time to unite phrases and words that complicates me. I think I should begin now to read papers, books and magazines in English, because in the next few years it will be much more frequent and now am not able to read clearly, I delay and I really do not understand most of what I read, that way I could expand my vocabulary, I also like to take an intensive and personalized English in a institute as I feel that since I entered english 2 so far have not improved much in my English.
Out of the English class, not much use language just to read one and that another paper to understand dialogues in movies and TV series.

As a final comment I must add that I hate doing videotalk! is complicated and takes a long time.

1 comment:

  1. I think video-talk is a great tool! although I'm terrible! I prefer the blogs as tool for my knowledge but I think I need improve my pronunciation and the video-talks can help me.

    ReplyDelete