Friday 4 October 2013

My job: University packing



I wok in a supermarket packing customer products, and they give me a tip voluntary return. This job have many advantages, one of this is that I choose my work shifts, the day and the time i can. This allows me to manage my time and supplement my college life, my social life, family and time with my boyfriend. I like to earn my own money, buy things that I like, pay my bus and my photocopies, my make-up, etc. and have some money to go out and have fun. Some customer are very nice and generous, often I have a good conversation with them and give me the tip on the supermarket check outs and then leave, but thay are other kind of client, people so unpleasent, generally older persons, they ask me to take out the products of the supermarket trolley, then I have to order the product by category like dairy products, cleaning products, sensitive products, etc. some are very picky about the order and don´t say please, or thanks. After of that i have that packing all the products and take care with the eggs, tomates, avocado, glass objects,etc. to prevent damage. Finally I go with them to their car and I put the packings in the car suitcase.  Some give a tip according to work done, others not, but the end is good and generous people that the stingy

No comments:

Post a Comment