Friday 25 October 2013

Enviroment

The people can learn about envioronmentally friendly practices principally in their communities. I live in Macul but is not a good example, they do not encourage and teach nothing. But in the next communities become to the mine, but in the next communities, especifically in Ñuñoa exist a big green conciensce, the children already know how to recycle from small and learn to separate waste by categories, etc. Even they had a reclycling day in the year, in this all the people should remove rubbish from their homes and throwing them into the street where they will be collected. Really i don´t incorporate the reclycing habites in my life, unfortunately i don´t have the custom, i know that i shoul be do it, and i try of change my bads habits. I dont use a bike because i haven´t one, but i really like, is in my plans boy me a bike as soon as possible, but i use my legs all day, instead of coming by bus to the UniversityI come walking because I live relatively close. I don´t support or join  eco- organizations, i think because i haven´t time and money for that or for lazy or unworried, is true. If is a very important topic, is not my priority, i should read more about that before doing facts that help to environment.  I don´t do it anything for reduce my environmental footprint, i try of eat vegetals and fruits, but not more than that. This is not my area!!. Santiago is a city very contaminated, missing more people that using bike, and reciclynd. More people different to me! :(


6 comments:

  1. Little changes in your life can make great differences! :) Just try it...

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much agree with you, the environment is more important than we think
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santiago is a city very contaminated, that it's truth and sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes children knows more about this than we, so we should learn from them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Ñuñoa!, but i am not very green :( at least i try...

    ReplyDelete
  6. in la florida, where i live, they are beging created more conscious :D

    ReplyDelete