Friday 18 October 2013

My favorite TV series: "Breaking Bad"

I´ am going to talk about my favorite TV series called Breaking Bad. Is an American TV program, is transmitted by the AMC television. Is situated in Albuquerque Nuevo Mexico, is the story of a chemistry teacher in a public school, is a man with a life so bored, and low perfil with a normal life, but he was dissatisfied with his life. He diagnosed lung cancer and is going to die in a few months. In this moment he decides used his knowledge and start selling meth for collect money for his family, two children and his wife. Throughout history the protagonist “Walter White” it is getting into the world of drug dealers and literally gradually breaking bad, and so bad. Is my favourite TV series because is a story very interesting, the casting was a very good decision, there are many good actors and their roles are perfect for each one. Is very intriguing, and the time of program is so fast, alls the facts are surprising and successive, make you want not stop watching. I started to watch this series with my boyfriend in this year a six months ago, I had listening a lot about this TV series, that was so good and recommendable. We watch Breaking Bad in Netflix and sometimes we can watch three or four episode consecutive in a day. So i hope to watch this series, not regret.


3 comments:

  1. Walter Whit was insane!! Very very interesting TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody talk about Breaking Bad, I think I have to watch this tv serie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This serie is amazing. I think that Walter was a crazy man jajaja Regards :)

    ReplyDelete